12/28/08

It's official

As if there was any doubt, the Lions went up to Lambeau and completed the first 0-16 season in NFL history.

But you know what the difference between 8-8 9-7 11-5 and 0-16 is?

Better draft picks.

That's it.

And lots of them this year thanks to the trade of Roy Williams to Dallas. The most important off-season in Detroit Lions history, has begun.

I would like to give some credit where credit is due. The refs today in the 4 games I watched were very good. They got the calls right on the field for the most part, and if not, the replays were called correctly. The Lions lost today because they were by far not the better team. Which was the same for the other games I watched. I have a tendency to ream on these guys constantly, so I like to point out when they do things right, as well. Good job guys.

2 comments:

QB1 said...

#1 draft pick is not better than 11 or 12.

Also, fuck the Miami Dolphins.

DB said...

I agree with the Dolphins sentiment, but not with the draft pick opinion.

When used correctly*, the #1 pick is better than 11 or 12.

*- This is the Lions. Going by history, they will not use it correctly.